You can spread the cost of our course with Interest Free Credit on selected courses**.
£340Amount of credit
£14.1724 monthly payments of
(You will either receive a refund of 8p or only pay £395.)
This is exclusively available for a limited time by calling us on 01409 220 799.
Regent Academy of Fine Arts Limited is registered in England no. 2502592. Lyne Akres, Brandis Corner, Devon, EX22 7YH. Regent Academy is a trading name of Regent Academy of Fine Arts Limited. Regent Academy is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 774449 and acts as a credit broker and offers finance through the Deko platform, which is provided by Omni Capital Retail Finance Ltd. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Reference number 720279. Credit is provided to UK residents with a UK bank account, subject to age and status.
Everything you need for planning wonderful events
Our Wedding and Event Planner course is suitable for beginners and will give you the knowledge and practical skills to organise your own magical wedding or events, or become a professional Wedding and Events Planner.
You will learn how to create ideal themes and find the best venues, organise the catering and transport; understand important wedding traditions; plan perfect entertainment; add magical finishing touches; successfully coordinate and plan the event; and keep to a budget. Our course also gives specific details on planning weddings and numerous events including fund-raisers, business events, and parties. As a bonus, you will also learn how you can start your own successful wedding and events business.
- Get the most from your passion for event planning – organise memorable events including your own wedding, party, and more; or become a professional planner organising weddings, events, charity balls, company events, children’s parties and more.
- Learn from quality course materials created by experts and receive excellent tutor support – to help you achieve your goals.
- With the number of marriages at 262,240 in a year (one every two minutes), and the average wedding costing £20,983, you could benefit from this substantial and growing opportunity1.
- Eliminate the demoralising, time-wasting and expensive mistakes of trial and error that many untrained event planners endure.
- Successful learners are awarded the Regent Academy Diploma and the ABC Level 3 Certificate of Achievement*.
- No previous experience or knowledge are required to enrol on this course.
How the course works
Your first course materials will be sent to you when you enrol so you can start as soon as you want. You can then enjoy your course at your own pace, studying when it suits you and where it’s most comfortable. This gives you the freedom to learn around your existing job, family or other commitments or location (including overseas).
Course materials have been developed by experts and are clear and straightforward so your studying is easy and enjoyable.
All coursework assignments are included within your course. As you complete each assignment, simply send it to your tutor who will mark and return it along with valuable constructive feedback to help progress your skills further. (You can also contact your tutor or the support team for help at any point during your studies.) The remaining course materials will be sent to you as your assignments are completed.
After successfully completing all your assignments, you will be awarded the Regent Academy Diploma and the ABC Level 3 Certificate of Achievement*.
We are proud of our friendly, caring ethos and aim to do all we can to help you succeed.
Our tutors are all experienced, qualified and passionate about sharing their love of their subject. You can phone or email your tutor throughout the course – to ask questions, for advice, encouragement or to draw on their wealth of knowledge.
You can also receive help from our student support team from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
You are free to study when it suits you and your progress may therefore depend upon how much time you would like to commit to study. You can complete this course in approximately 4-8 months*.
* Timescales are approximate and depend upon application and motivation.
Regent Academy Diploma
You will receive the Regent Academy Diploma when you successfully complete this course. With Regent Academy’s reputation this can be a highly sought-after addition to your CV and alongside your portfolio of coursework, powerfully showcasing your skills to prospective employers or potential clients.
ABC Level 3 Certificate of Achievement
You will also be awarded the ABC Level 3 Certificate of Achievement* when you complete this course.
This is a valuable vocational qualification demonstrating that you have completed a validated training course at a recognised level of study.
ABC Awards is an Awarding Organisation recognised by Ofqual (The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), the government body which regulates qualifications and assessments in England.
Once you have successfully completed this course, you will be able to start your own full-time or part-time business, planning memorable weddings and events for clients, including:
- Private parties
- Christmas parties
- Charity balls
- Children’s parties
- Company events
- Plus much more.
You do not need any previous knowledge, experience or artistic skills to enrol on this course.
Enrol now from £55
There are 3 ways you can enrol
- Pay the total course fee of £395* in one sum and also receive a special gift from our selection - free.
- Pay a deposit of just £55*, followed by 10 instalments of £34
- Pay a deposit of just £55*, followed by 24 instalments of £14.17** using Interest Free Credit (exclusively available by calling us on 01409 220 799)