The perfect place to get the most from your creative passion
There are many reasons why the sensible people choose Regent Academy to help them get the most from their interest.
Here are just a few of the reasons.
We are passionate about your interests – we want you to succeed
Whether you’d like to start a rewarding new career, are looking to gain more enjoyment from your interest or want to develop your creativity further – we are able to help you gain the skills and knowledge you need.
Over 25 years’ specialist experience in creative courses
Our college was established in 1990, and provide discerning students with the long-established, specialist college that they demand.
90,000+ students have enrolled on our creative courses
You will join 90,000+ people who have already chosen to study with us and you will benefit from our dedication, expertise and helpful support.
Our students enjoy peace of mind
Our accreditations and affiliations with independent bodies ensure you will receive training to the appropriate standard and we are up to date with good practice in distance learning. This, coupled with the exceptionally high standards we set ourselves, gives you complete peace of mind that your interests are our priority and that we can train you to the appropriate standard. Click here to read more about our accreditations and affiliations
The freedom to enjoy your course when and where you wish
Our courses have been specifically created so you can study when and where you like. You can then enjoy your course around your family, job or other commitments. This gives you the freedom to study:
- in the best environment for you.
- where you’re most comfortable.
- with you completely in control.
Plus, there are no term dates or waiting lists to slow you down or dampen your enthusiasm.
Support and encouragement from helpful tutors
You can call or email your tutor should you need to. Our friendly tutors are here to give you support and encouragement during your studies, so you get valuable feedback and advice from professionals who are experts in their specialist subject.
We can help anyone get the most from their passion
You do not need previous experience, knowledge or artistic skills to enrol.
Not only that, our courses are carefully created by experts and break down skills into straight-forward, easy-to-grasp steps. This approach means we can help anyone gain creative skills in an enjoyable and easy way.
Affordable payment methods
We make it easy and convenient to enrol – simply choose from two payment options.
You can either:
- Pay a one-off fee (with nothing more to pay*) and receive a special gift – free
- Pay a deposit now, followed by monthly instalments
You can enrol online for any course in just 3 minutes. Simply click on the button to select your course and you could soon be getting the most from your creative passion.
Our courses help you avoid the mistakes that many unskilled people make
Most people appreciate that learning through trial and error is invariably demoralising, time-wasting, energy-sapping and expensive.
Others quickly acknowledge that learning from sources which aren’t accredited could lead to bad habits, or receiving information that is incorrect and damaging.
Fortunately, there is an easier, reputable way to get the most from your creative passion. Regent Academy courses have been created by experts with a wealth of knowledge and experience - and this gets passed directly to you. So you enjoy peace of mind knowing you’re gaining the correct skills and knowledge, without the frustration.
* Students wishing to receive the City & Guilds certificate with our Interior Design courses are required to register. Registration payment included in course fees. Please contact us for details. The City & Guilds certificate is not compulsory. Students wishing to gain the City & Guilds Fashion Wear 7716-32 certificate are required to successfully complete the Successful Fashion Design & Dressmaking – Course 1 with a Merit grade or higher, before registering with City & Guilds and successfully completing additional assignments and garments. Registration payment applies. Please contact us for details. The City & Guilds certificate is not compulsory. You will qualify to be awarded the ABC Certificate when you successfully complete any of the following courses: Wedding and Event Planner, Successful Photography, Complete Writing and Understanding Antiques. ABC registration fee of £20 included in course fees. If you wish to sit the RHS exams you need to obtain the syllabus and entry form from the RHS and pay the exam fee to the examination centre. RHS qualifications are not compulsory.